Thursday, June 27, 2013

UltraPedestrian Podcast Episode #002

UltraPedestrian Podcast Episode #002
   
Ultrarunning & Trail Culture for the 99%


UltraPedestrian Podcast 002 MP3 by UltraPedestrian Podcast

Ras speaks at the Seven Hills Running Shop in Seattle, Washington, about his Triple Rim to Rim to Rim Run at the Grand Canyon this past May.

Also, complete details about the 2013 UltraPedestrian Wilderness Challenge. Registration is now open! To register on Ultrasignup.com click here.

Hosted by Kathy Vaughan.

The slides referenced in this recording are the same photos and appear in the same order as on Ras’ Rim To Rim To Rim To Rim To Rim To Rim To Rim blog on UltraPedestrian.com. For the complete multimedia experience, view the photos on Ras’ blog as you listen to this podcast.

Special Thanks to UltraPedestrian correspondant Matt Hagen for capturing this recording.

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought, "ACK! Two hours! How am I going to find time to listen to this?" But on Saturday I had a 12 hour race and this was perfect and got me through some dark moments. (Weirdly, followed by some John Denver.)

    This was very entertaining and educational and just plain fun. Thanks for putting it together and sharing it. (I was with a group that did a single-double on that same Saturday you started - my wife and I just did the rim-to-river-to-rim which nearly did me in with the heat - I couldn't believe how much cooler it was that next day.)

    ReplyDelete